Saturday, April 01, 2006

"_____" Healing

I witnessed massive amounts of healing begin to take place this week.

Physical healing, emotional healing, spiritual healing... graciously He released His healing hand upon some absolutely beautiful [young] women.

I love that God enjoys showing us what He can do. I love that He actually allows us to see what He can do. I love that He wants to do big things. I love that we can be apart of those big things. I love that He uses us to perform these... miracles. I love that nothing big can happen without His hand. I love that nothing is impossible with Him.

I love that He gave me new eyes. I love that He has given you new eyes... and I love that He will continue to give eyes to see the Truth of who He is and what He can do.

My eyes have been fully opened to a new reality. The reality of healing... the reality of miracles. They happen. They're as real as night and day. They don't just occur in third world countries... God doesn't only work powerfully in poverty stricken countries, as some may believe. He's doing stuff here; big stuff. Look around... He'll show you.

Healing... it's a beautiful thing.

No comments: