Thursday, March 30, 2006

[anti] Dr. Pepper

I like that the guy in the photo is pouring out a can of Dr. Pepper.

Personally I think that Dr. Pepper (after Rum of course) is the worst drink ever created. yes, EVER.

If someone were to line up five cups, pour four different kinds of alcohol in four of the cups, put Dr. Pepper in the other, and I was to smell each of them to identify which cup was Dr. Pepper... I'm about 88.75% sure I wouldn't be able to do it. Dr. Pepper smells exactly like some nasty, revolting type of alcoholic beverage to me.

And if Dr. Pepper isn't horrible enough to begin with, they had to invent the following:

  • Diet Dr. Pepper
  • Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper
  • Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper
  • Caffeine Free Dr. Pepper
  • Caffeine Free Diet Dr. Pepper (what the?!...)
  • Dr. Pepper with Berries & Cream

Okay no... just stop it with the Dr. Pepper folks. It's gross.

Can I get an Amen?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dp is the most disgusting drink EVER. when i was little, there was dp GUM. you'd bite into this foul tasting gummy product only to get a squirt of dp gooey crap shot into the other side of your cheek. i think i gagged.

who drinks that garbage? oh yah, half the country... and i don't get why.

Jackie said...

Sick Kerry... now I hate DP even more just after hearing that someone actually invented a gum like that. It's kinda like those sick root beer things, but a billion times worse...

Glad to know I have someone to back me up on this whole "DP being the nastiest drink ever."