Thursday, January 04, 2007

[you]

I think grocery shopping is overwhelming and time consuming.
I get giddy when I think about starting my first day of school.
I like to lite incense and lay in my bed after a l o n g day.
I'm only 5'3" and need help reaching high up places.
My heart bre aks when I hear someone talk about depression and suicide.
I have a love/hate relationship with the ocean.
I have fun when I hang out with junior high kids.
I desire to be the woman in Proverbs 31.
I like my cinnamon rolls without cinnamon.
I'm a horrible runner, but I could swim laps for hours.
I sometimes get scared of the dark.
When I'm sick I want to be taken care of.
My eyes are sensitive to light.
I like sarcasm and I like sarcastic people.
I can't roll my tongue or wiggle my ears.
I enjoy having a Long Island or Margarita every once in a while.
I find great joy in prayer and intercession.
My love languages are quality time and physical touch.
I'd rather have a few close friends rather than a vast amount that I don't know well.
I have a silent laugh when I laugh really hard.
I love sushi, but I've never been to Japan.
I enjoying running stairs when I work out.
I get excited when someone teaches me something [new] that they love.
I am no longer walking in darkness, but in Light.
.

What makes your heart beat?

What makes your heart bre ak?

What are you made up of?

Our GOD is a creative GOD. No one is exactly the same. You have brown hair because GOD said that you would have brown hair. You can dunk a ball because the LORD said that you would have that ability. You understand theology because GOD said that you would have that knowledge.

You are made up of ingredients from GOD; that has produced you.

You are not a mistake.
You were deeply thought about by your Creator.
You are not a mistake.
You were highlighted as important while being put together.
You are not a mistake.
You are being thought of non-stop by Him.
You are not a mistake.

So again I ask... what makes your heart beat? What makes your heart break? What are you made up of?

You have a niche... what is it?

GOD has breathed onto you... what has it produced?

Amongst the brokenness we feel and see, there is beauty.

1 comment:

April said...

Reading that made me sigh happily. It's true. And you are delightful Jackie. May you be fully everything He dreamed you would be.