Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Perfect Storm

It's the year of perfection... well, at least that's what I keep hearing.

7 is the number of GOD. 7 is perfect. 2007 so far has been... perfect... but I can only say that because I am confident that the One in charge is allowing things to occur and working in ways that only He can see as perfection. I don't understand... nothing makes sense... He's doing things that I didn't plan...

Wake up call?
Yes.

I can't help but think about the blog I wrote before this one ("Lack of..."). In no way will I be offended by the things my GOD has spoken into my life and into others. I can't be. It's interesting that He spoke that blog over me a week prior to some major changes and decisions in my life.

I've never really felt like I've started a new year off "new". My years have always blended together and nothing "new" has occurred except that on school assignments I would write say, "2006" instead of "2005"...

but 2007 is different. Way different.

2007 is new. I do feel as if I have started a new life. It's weird... scary... exciting... stressful... and glorious all at the same time.

I'm standing in the middle of a perfect storm.

(I'm simply not attending classes any longer, but rather, I'm teaching them...
This is only one example of this new life GOD has given me in 2007... in His perfection).

Perfection. I have a human definition of what it is, but I don't think I can actually comprehend what His perfection looks like. But... here I stand with new experiences, new opportunities, new relationships, and though I'm not always sure what my GOD is doing, I can be sure that I have fallen into His beautiful perfection.

I'm supposed to be here.

Quite honestly, from the worlds view in, I'm sure my life looks... less than perfect. But in actuality, my 2007 has begun perfectly. And the only reason for that is because I have found myself standing in the exact spot that my God wants me.

Now that's perfection.

1 comment:

April said...

OOOH right on Jackie and really well put! You speak my heart too. I'm in my own "prefect storm" and it is terrifying but I can't not brave the weather. Blessings to you on as He makes all things new!