Tuesday, March 27, 2007

the Heart of my God

As stated previously, something Big is going on. Something Devine, something Glorious.

Over the past couple of weeks, here is a glimpse of what the Father has been speaking to me for His children and myself.

...This is not only a time of acceleration but also elevation. You are moving higher in the realm of the Spirit. Yet, this upward movement will occasionally be interrupted by minor setbacks. Make sure that you do not allow discouragement to creep in, for that would certainly open a door for the enemy to attack and afflict you. Maintain emotional stability and peace, which will be vital to your progression...

...Refuse to allow the noise of difficult situations to drown out or overpower My voice. Stay calm and maintain peace, for surely I will lead you through this in victory if you will let Me lead. Do not take matters into your own hands or "go off half cocked." What you encounter at this time is another necessary step in bringing all things into divine order. This must be dealt with at this time...

...Trust Me to go before you to make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth. Keep moving ahead, but be flexible. You must learn to hold everything with an open hand instead of a tight grip. I will lead you into My plans and purposes as you yield to My order. Be encouraged and go with My flow...

...Refuse to be distracted by the strange discomfort that tries to get you off balance. Transition is never easy or comfortable, but if you will stay focused on what you know to be truth and light and continue to trust Me, it won't be long until you come through to a new level of stability. You will arise to greater insights and revelation and will find new strength to move forward. You will also find renewed courage to accomplish all that I have set before you...
(Psalms 27:14)

...Be strong and courageous; you are almost out of the woods. Keep pressing through and you will soon realize that the resistance that you have been pushing against in the spirit realm is gone. Don't give up, however, until you feel that release. You will find that the pushing and pressing you have had to do has made your stronger...

...Watch for the enemy to use situations against you to intimidate you and cause you to be afraid that you have made the wrong choice. But, I say to you, do not give in to these temptations to question your own judgment. I have led you thus far, and I will continue to take you into the place that I have appointed for you. Do not be afraid of what may seem to be overwhelming odds and insurmountable challenges, for I am with you to bring you through to absolute victory…
When He spoke this, I couldn't help but think of David when he was face to face with Goliath.

...Look up, beloved, for I tell you truly that the clouds of confusion are going to part and you will step into the clear light of day. You are about to see with great clarity. The issues that have caused to you wonder what to do next will become crystal clear, and you will know exactly what your next step must be. Answers to your questions will come suddenly, but might not be what you expected. Get ready to receive...

Yet, even with all that said, I am still [sometimes] left unsure... and sad... and scared... and mad... and... confused. I so desperately want to crawl out of my human skin and join my God in my heavenly body, because this body, [sadly] still finds herself hesistant even after hearing those Promises and Truths spoken.

That definitely reminds me of how messed up our human minds are... and how badly the enemy attempts to corrupt and twist who the Creator is.

[Sigh]...

But the last thing He spoke sticks out to me greatly... "Get ready to receive"... He didn't ask if I wanted to receive, or He didn't ask if I was ready to receive, He just said "get ready".

Get ready.

He has Wisdom for you... get ready to receive it. He has Knowledge for you... get ready to take it. He has Grace for you... get ready to grasp it. He has Truth for you... get ready to hold onto it. And He has Answers for you... get ready to receive it.

Children, get ready.

No comments: