Thursday, June 30, 2005

romania

this heart is for God and God alone.

that's one of the 32,436,643,329,050 things i learned while i spent 3 weeks in romania. i could go on and on explaining every little thing i saw and experienced and discovered while i was over in eastern europe, but i won't. one reason being, it would take me literally forever to write everything. but even more importantly, my heart is for Him and only Him. He changed me. He molded me into more of the woman of Him that He is calling me to be.

i do have great stories to tell though. yet, i cannot fall deep into the inner depths of how my heart changed, i still have story after story to share.

Christ is alive and working even on the other side of the world. at times that's hard to grasp, but i was graciously given the oppertunity to step right into the center of the Father's working hand and help fight the battle against the devil currently taking place.

my heart yerns for romania more and more every time that i go, and i pray that one day i will be called back for a time period longer than 3 weeks. hopefully one day...

thank you to all who were praying for me. your prayers mean so much and i'm so thankful to have had such strong warriors lifting me up all over the united states. God rules.

No comments: