Saturday, August 25, 2007

(ups) downs.

I am tired.
This heart constantly being challenged.
But I'm tired...
Sometimes wanting to give up; it's difficult to not give in.

He said to stay strong.
"But I'm tired.
I don't know how to go on."

Be still.
He reminded me to be still.
Be still.
Be still, and silent.
"Let My words speak deeply to your heart.
And be still."

Physically exhasted.
Waking up early, coming home late.
Kids not behaving, raising my voice.
Serving, praying, worshiping.
Searching for motivation...

Restoring a heart.
Your heart... my heart.
Love being renewed.
New love being discovered.


He knows the pain and confusion,
but reminds you of the passion.

He says to be still.
"Remember to be still.
Be still.
Be still and know who I Am."

I will continue.
I will be still.
I will recognize my Father.
I will not give in.
I will let Love enter my heart,
and I will love with complete abandon.

Will you?

No comments: