Wednesday, August 01, 2007

homeowner.

Being a homeowner is weird, not gonna lie. I'm stuck. No more moving for me for a while... a long while actually.
.
But I like that I'm stuck here. I like that I can't just pick up and leave... owning a home will definitely keep me grounded in the promise land.
.
Yes, I said "the promise land." Kansas is just that.
.
I have nothing profound to say... and it seems it's been that way for a while now. I'm currently in the desert. Either God is being extremely silent, or I haven't been a good listener; probably the latter.
.
I down right suck at being a child of God sometimes... or most of the time I should say.
.
But don't get me wrong, things are going well. I'm learning a lot and being challenged a lot. God is opening doors like mad. Within the next week I should be able to share about some of those pretty sweet opportunities.
.
Until then, here are a some pictures of my beautiful new condo. Enjoy!
.
My beautiful kitchen

Kitchen/dinning room

Living/dinning room

Living/dinning room/kitchen

Living room/view of loft

My office in the loft

1/2 bath off of the kitchen

My pretty bathroom

My bedroom

No comments: