Saturday, December 09, 2006

[I love...]

You know what I love?
.
I love that GOD shows up anywhere, any time...
...that I don't have to go sit in a church building to hear and experience my LORD...
...that He cares about all of my concerns, not matter how "stupid" I think they are...
...that my Savior is so passionately in Love with me, that I'm not able to comprehend the fullness of His Love...
...that when I'm not thinking about Him, He's thinking about me...
...that He romances me in ways that no man ever could...
...that He will never fail, at anything...
...that my GOD has a plan for me, that's better then anything I could ever come up with myself...
...that He knows my heart better than I know my own heart...
...that even when I mess up, He will do nothing but embrace me more...
...that He's faithful, even when I'm not...
...that He has captured the hearts of some of the most important people in my life...
...that daily, He teaches me about Love, selflessness, trust, passion, and purity...
...that He forgets my mistakes...
...that eternal life with Him is free...
...that my LORD surprises me daily...
...that to Him I am beautiful...
...that He allows His Spirit to live inside of us, giving us a small piece of His power...
...that His name is written on my heart...
...that my GOD has a sense of humor, who I know laughs with me (and probably at me) at times...
...that I'm never alone...
...that He has allowed me to fight for Him and with Him...
...that I haven't been forgotten... and neither have you.
.
I love that we have a Father who has been there from the very beginning. He knit us together in our mother's womb. He knew us before we were even born. And you mean everything to Him.
.
You know what I love?
.
I love having a Dad who I know will never walk away from me.
.
You know what I love?
.
I love that you have a Dad who will never walk away from you.
.
You know what I love?
.
Watching my brokenness be mended.
Watching my heart transform into something Beautiful.
Watching change take place.
.
You know what I love?
.
Healing.
Redemption.
Love.
Joy.
Power.
Grace.
Mercy.
GOD.
.
You know what He loves?
.
You.

No comments: