Sunday, November 06, 2005

happiness/joy #1-25


i'm following the crowd... top 100 things that bring me happienss/joy.

#1-25:

1.) hearing the Lord's voice
2.) laughing so hard i can't breath

3.) snowboarding
4.) sleeping with 5 or more pillows
5.) romania
6.) walking on the beach barefoot
7.) brushing my teeth
8.) hugging my family after not seeing them for a long time
9.) cuddling/spooning
10.) dipping french fries in a wendys frosty
11.) bouquets of sunflowers
12.) having someone brush my hair
13.) having a friend smile at me for no reason
14.) picked up, off the ground, double armed hugs
15.) when someone calls you just to say "hi" because they "were thinking about you"
16.) holding hands
17.) discovering a new band
18.) snow on the ground that hasn’t been touched
19.) praying for people/being prayed for
20.) driving towards a sun set
21.) down comforters
22.) sharing my testimony
23.) falling asleep on the terrill’s kitchen floor
24.) sunny days with a light rain

25.) downloading a new phone ring

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah falling asleep on the terrills kitchen floor....classic jackie. i love you!